Prerequisite: Must have taken the Running Contacts Foundation Training with Stacy Bols. Those who continue to work through the Foundation exercises are welcome to participate in this course and transition to this material when ready. Working spots will need access to an adjustable A-Frame.
With instructor Stacy Bols, handlers will continue the lessons from Stacy's foundations for a running contact course as they move their training to the A-Frame obstacle.
Note: the lessons of the Running A-Frame do differ from those of the dog walk.
In this course, you'll seamlessly focus on transitioning that super solid foundation and clear understanding of criteria to the A-Frame contact.
In this online training, Stacy provides:
This program's content is designed for 12-weeks of training and is appropriate for any dog who has successfully completed the Foundations training, understands driving to the remote food machine and/or to a stationary toy, and is physically and mentally mature enough to be running across a full A-Frame.
In this course you will:
- Have access to coaching the first 3 weeks.
- Add motion across a A-Frame.
- Build drive across a A-Frame.
- Promote criteria-based thoughtfulness on the A-Frame obstacle.
- Continue to train directional cues.
- Promote forward focus.
What you'll need for this course:
A WORD ABOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION OPTIONS:
At Spot On Agility, we understand that everyone learns differently, and financial constraints shouldn't be a barrier to accessing quality training.
That's why we've developed two distinct course participation options, ensuring there's something for everyone:
- The Ultimate VIP Experience - Our premium, immersive option for those who seek personalized coaching and hands-on support (3 MONTHS of Coaching & Video Review).
- The DIY Self-Study - A flexible, budget-friendly choice for independent learners, with the option to upgrade to the VIP Experience anytime.
Note: For both options, please be sure to watch all coaching feedback prior to expiration. Once your coaching time concludes, you will no longer have access to the coaching videos.
We're committed to making our expert-crafted lessons accessible to all.
LET'S TALK ABOUT MASTER THE COURSE AT YOUR OWN PACE: DIY SELF-STUDY & OPTIONAL VIP UPGRADE
If you prefer a self-paced, flexible learning experience, our DIY Self-Study option is perfect for you. You'll enjoy:
- Comprehensive course lessons
- A flexible learning schedule
- Lifetime access to course materials
And if you ever desire additional support, you can effortlessly upgrade to our Ultimate VIP Experience for personalized coaching and video feedback on a month-by-month basis.
WITH US, YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR COACH ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE!
But wait, there's more! We're excited to introduce our flexible monthly upgrade option, allowing you to reengage with the Ultimate VIP Experience at any time after the course and coaching have been completed. This incredible opportunity means you can:
- Continue to engage with your coach for guidance and support
- Receive valuable feedback and troubleshooting assistance
- Ask questions and prepare for upcoming events
- Maximize the value of your investment when training a new dog
- Please be sure to watch all coaching feedback prior to expiration. Once your coaching time concludes, you will no longer have access to the coaching videos.
That's right! With lifetime access to our course lessons, you won't need to purchase the full course again. Simply opt for the VIP coaching whenever you need expert advice, and make the most of your learning experience!"
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds - the independence of DIY Self-Study and the support of the Ultimate VIP Experience. Choose the option that suits you now, and rest assured, knowing you can always upgrade or re-engage with our VIP coaching at any time.