Simply the Best Way to have
a Successful Experience at Your
First Agility Trial!
Get insider knowledge from a 20 year Agility Judge to avoid embarrassing rookie mistakes.
What you'll get:
- A ONE OF A KIND VIP PREPARATION TOUR OF THE AGILITY COMPETITION RING FROM AN AGILITY JUDGE
Give yourself the advantage of an advanced behind the scenes tour of the agility competition ring from your very own 20-year Agility Judge. This VIP tour is only offered through this course and gets specific on all things relate to the competition ring as it shares exactly what you can expect, what to look for and what NOT to do in the competition ring.
- PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A GUIDED STEP-BY-STEP ACTION PLAN FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG
This course guides you through each step as you create a specific and personalized plan for in-the-ring best practices. Know exactly what you and your dog must do to be compliant with all 250+ pages of agility competition dog show rules and guidelines, no matter what agility organization you compete in.
- INSIGHT INTO THE TRAPS JUDGE'S COMMONLY USE ON COMPETITION AGILITY COURSES
Learn from an Agility Judge, a certified individual who creates competition agility courses for multiple agility organizations. You'll have a better understanding on what to expect on a competition agility course, how to spot the different challenges, understand the common errors Agility Judges watch for and learn how to avoid little-known problem areas that can rob you of a qualifying agility run.
- BONUS MATERIAL: HOW TO ACHIEVE AN ACCURATE MEASUREMENT ON YOUR DOG
Learn from an official measuring Agility Judge! This includes video and a how-to guide to achieving an accurate measurement of your dog so they jump at the proper height in competition.
- BONUS MATERIAL: AVOID PRACTICE TROUBLE AND MY AMAZING 1-MINUTE PRACTICE ROUTINE
Find out what illegal practice routines you and your dog should avoid at an agility competition due to hidden rules that could easily get a rookie into deep trouble. I'll also share my personal 1-minute practice routine (feel free to use it!) that gets my dog and I focused before every agility run (and of course it's fully legal!).
By signing up for this course, you understand that this is a BETA Course and you agree to the following:
- To understand that this course is not yet 'final' and may continue to evolve with participant feedback.
- You agree to be an active, weekly participant. This means view the material, ask questions and provide constructive suggestions.