In this Ultimate VIP Experience - you'll receive our premium, immersive option for those who seek personalized coaching and hands-on support. 3 MONTHS of Coaching & Video Review included to support you every step of the way.
With instructor Stacy Bols, training foundations for a running contact is fast, fun and addictive for both the dog and handler!
When it comes to running contacts, the foundation can make or break the final product. In this course, you'll focus on developing that super solid foundation, and have a clear understanding of criteria so that your team's future progression to full contacts will be seamless and easy.
In this online training, Stacy provides:
- A customized progression plan for each working team.
- Personalized coaching & feedback on your videos and questions throughout course.
- Lessons specifically created for at-home, small space areas.
- Training designed for your dog's physical safety, with on-the-flat exercises and without contact equipment.
- A clear understanding of your dog's criteria during motion.
- Critical handler skill-development exercises and techniques to visually identify and consistently reward motion-based criteria.
This program's content is designed for 12-weeks of training and is appropriate for any dog 4-months old and up. Upon successful completion of the Running Contact Foundation, the next course would be either the RC Dog Walk or RC A-Frame course.
It is helpful, but not necessary, if your dog already understands driving to the remote food machine and/or to a stationary toy.
In this course you will:
- Have access to Coaching & Video Review for either 3 Weeks or 3 Months (more info below).
- Add motion.
- Build drive.
- Promote criteria-based thoughtfulness.
- Introduce directional cues.
- Promote forward focus.
- Ensure your dog has a clear understanding before introducing a plank.
BONUS: In the last lesson you will introduce your dog to a plank! This lesson is optional.
What you'll need for this course:
- Non-slip mat that is any contrasting color (except yellow) from the surface it's placed on. For example, a non-slip bathtub mat is simplest, but several options may be used for class.
- A way to secure the mat (options are discussed in the course).
- Vet wrap for hind legs (this is a great tool that is discussed in the course).
- 2 wings from a jump or cones.
- A manners minder/remote trainer.
Items needed for the BONUS lesson:
- For small dogs, a 6' long x 12" wide plank (a longer plank, a dog walk/ teeter plank with softened edge can also be used).
- For large dogs, a 10-12' long x 12" wide plank (a longer plank, a dog walk/ teeter plank with softened edge can also be used).
A WORD ABOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION OPTIONS:
At Spot On Agility, we understand that everyone learns differently, and financial constraints shouldn't be a barrier to accessing quality training.
That's why we've developed two distinct course participation options, ensuring there's something for everyone:
- The Ultimate VIP Experience - Our premium, immersive option for those who seek personalized coaching and hands-on support (3 MONTHS of Coaching & Video Review).
- The DIY Self-Study - A flexible, budget-friendly choice for independent learners, with the option to upgrade to the VIP Experience anytime (3 WEEKS of Coaching & Video Review).
We're committed to making our expert-crafted lessons accessible to all.
LET'S TALK ABOUT THE ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE
For those who crave personal guidance and interaction, our Ultimate VIP Experience offers:
- 3 MONTHS of Coaching & Video Review
- 1-on-1 expert coaching in a group setting
- In-depth video analysis & feedback
- Priority support
- Exclusive access to VIP webinars & masterclasses
- A private, supportive VIP community
With our Ultimate VIP Experience, you'll benefit from personalized attention that accelerates your progress and maximizes results.
WITH US, YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR COACH ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE!
But wait, there's more! We're excited to introduce our flexible monthly upgrade option, allowing you to reengage with the Ultimate VIP Experience at any time after the course and coaching have been completed. This incredible opportunity means you can:
- Continue to engage with your coach for guidance and support
- Receive valuable feedback and troubleshooting assistance
- Ask questions and prepare for upcoming events
- Maximize the value of your investment when training a new dog
That's right! With lifetime access to our course lessons, you won't need to purchase the full course again. Simply opt for the VIP coaching whenever you need expert advice, and make the most of your learning experience!"
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds - the independence of DIY Self-Study and the support of the Ultimate VIP Experience. Choose the option that suits you now, and rest assured, knowing you can always upgrade or re-engage with our VIP coaching at any time.