Prerequisite: Must have taken the Running Contacts Foundation Training with Stacy Bols. Those who continue to work through the Foundation exercises are welcome to participate in this course and transition to this material when ready. Working spots will need access to an adjustable dog walk.
With instructor Stacy Bols, handlers will continue the lessons from Stacy's foundations for a running contact course as they move their training to the dog walk obstacle.
In this course, you'll seamlessly focus on transitioning that super solid foundation and clear understanding of criteria to the dog walk contact.
In this online training, Stacy provides:
This program's content is designed for 12-weeks of training and is appropriate for any dog who has successfully completed the Foundations training, understands driving to the remote food machine and/or to a stationary toy, and is physically and mentally mature enough to be running across a full dog walk.
In this course you will:
- Have access to coaching the first 3 weeks.
- Add motion across a dog walk.
- Build drive across a dog walk.
- Promote criteria-based thoughtfulness on the dog walk obstacle.
- Continue to train directional cues.
- Promote forward focus.
- Ensure your dog has a clear understanding on a plank before introducing a dog walk.
What you'll need for this course: